Tired of your current job?
Would you like to move and tackle new challenges within the Federal
Government but there are no openings where you would like to go? Have you thought of swapping jobs?
While there may be no vacancies listed on other websites, there could be personnel willing to
swap jobs with you.
GovJobSwap.COM is a unique site in that we provide a listing of Federal Government personnel who
share your desire and would like to face new challenges, work with interesting people, and broaden
their knowledge of the Federal Government.
Why "swap" jobs?
- It might be the only way to get to a new area or an area where you've wanted to go
- Tired of your current job
- Office politics too much to handle
- Family necessity (e.g sick parents, divorce, or spouse transferred jobs)
- Varied experiences and exposure to new resources (i.e. technology, computers, tools...)
- Just want a change of scenery
What do we do?
GovJobSwap.COM provides a searchable database of Federal Government employees interested in
swapping jobs. The database is searchable by:
- Occupational Series
What do we not do?
- GovJobSwap.COM does not mediate deals between individual government employees and their
respective supervisors with regard to potential swap candidates. It is up to both parties
involved in the swap to make all necessary arrangements for a successful job swap.
- Interpret Federal Government rules regarding job swaps. Personnel interested in job
swaps should become familiar with their parent organization's rules and regulations on